Monday, June 1, 2009

Need a Place to Talk With Other Smart Online Sellers?

Check out Here Comes the Stork!!!!!



Here Comes The Stork-Your Guide to Selling Online! 
HCTS (Here Comes the Stork) is a forum /bulletin board site for online sellers. It started out as a group for women selling kids clothing on eBay -but it has expanded a great deal. HCTS is now an active group of online sellers - selling all kinds of things, through all kinds of venues.

The site includes some content articles, but its heart and soul is the forums. Forums include a general sellers chat, plus specific forums to talk about:

  • Selling on eBay
  • Selling on Amazon.com Marketplace
  • Selling through Bonazzle, eCrater, and other newer/smaller venues.
  • Running your own website
  • Blogging for Business
  • Selling Toys
  • Selling Clothing
  • Hot Auctions/Listings
  • Tips & Tricks/FAQ
  • Obtaining Inventory
  • Photo Editing/ HTML Design
  • Designing and Creating Clothing & other items for resale
  • Selling on Etsy
...... and more. Plus, an off topic section... for when its time for a coffee break!

I've been a member since November, 2006. I learned enough in just my first day to save hundreds of dollars on shipping supplies (while also presenting a nicer looking package, and spending less time packing).  Also - in just that first day, I saw how I could increase my sales fairly quickly by making easy changes to the way I took my pictures and presented my items.

I've learned a whole lot more since then!  It's smart to have people to bounce ideas off of. It's smart to hear the tricks and tips others have discovered, and it's smart to share what you've learned yourself with others. When I share what I've learned or figured out on my own.... that helps it really come together in my own mind too.

Wherever you are as an online seller....
Here Comes the Stork is right for you - from the well seasoned, to the brand new newbie.... every online seller has something to share - AND - every online seller has something to learn.


Be smart - come learn from others!
Cindy
(Cindy522 on HCTS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment